About Gangotri Group

Gangotri Group was started by the late Lala Roshanlalji ih 1949 as a retail.& wholesale shop. His son late Gopal Das ran the shop, spread the business all over India and passed it down to his son Narendra Agrawal in 1982.He spread this business internationally in retail, wholesale and export of garments by the name of Gangotri Exports.

Narendra Agrawal also started a Real Estate in 1989. He is a trusted symbol in real estate in Vrindavan. Hundreds of member of ISKCON and other organizations & ihdividuals have faith dealing with his company because of fair and transparent dealing of sale and purchase of properties. Narendra Agrawal is well known social-& political figure in state.

Narendra Agrawal's son; Avdhesh Agrawal has now joined in 2004 and took the business to next-level and added Gangotriexports.com and Gangotri Vrihdavan Texfab pvt Ltd, Gangotri Infrateck under guidance of his father.

ISKCON, MVT, Kirtan Ashram, HH Bhakti Chaitanya Swami and Prabha Vishnu Swami Ashram, Parvati mataji's house (Srila Prabhupada Samadhi seva) Food for Life Society, Sandipani school, FFL hospital, Russian Yatra.Land and most lands and houses of devotees were purchased by our consultation and advice.